Remanufactured Steering Products
Your guide to new and reman parts
Check out the new digital version of our steering products catalog. This extensive catalog is your application guide to our new and remanufactured steering products for import & domestic cars and light & medium duty trucks. Once opened, click the binoculars in the upper right hand corner to search for a part number - be sure to include the dash! Find Your Application »
The Most Steering Product Coverage in the Industry
CARDONE has the most complete domestic & import coverage in the industry including passenger cars, light trucks, and some medium/heavy-duty applications.
- Coverage available through 2013.
- Power Steering from 1958-2013 – 56 years of coverage
- Rack & Pinion from 1967-2013 – 47 years of coverage
- Manual Gear Boxes available.
- Magnasteer & EVO Rack & Pinions available.
- EVO Power Steering Pumps available.
- Electronically Powered Hydraulic Steering available (EPHS).
- Electronic Power Steering available (EPS).
Quality Tested Steering Products
- CARDONE Engineered product design improvements prevent typical causes of original unit failure.
- Units are hydraulically tested for proper flow, seal, pressure and output, ensuring like-new performance.
- Rack & Pinion sleeves are installed using an exclusive bonding process to ensure sleeves never come loose.
- All critical components are tested three times before leaving the factory to ensure exceptional performance.
- 100% new premium grade seals & o-rings, including high-temp seals when applicable.
- Power steering shafts are processed 100% to attain surface finish to original O.E. tolerances.
- Power Steering Pumps engineered with Magna-Pure® filtration reduce comebacks!
- Magna-Pure filter mesh screening filters up to 190 micron particles - Protects the entire steering system and extends pump life.
- Magna-Pure filter contains a magnet that collects tiny metallic particles - Protects the entire steering system and extends pump life.
- Magna-Pure filter system is designed with built-in bypass for optimal performance.