Magna-Pure® Power Steering Pumps and Filtration System
It will save your time and money!
The 3F's will help you prevent steering system contamination, the #1 cause of steering component failure! Learn More »
See why today's power steering pumps need so much more TLC than pumps from 20 years ago. Here we recommend best practices to flush and filter your steering system. Check out our tried-and-true list of reliable power steering fluid brands and O.E. recommended fluid types!
Save Time and Money with A1 Cardone Magna-Pure® Power Steering Pumps
Debris is a major cause of steering system failure. It travels via power steering fluid throughout the entire steering system, eroding and clogging various components and hoses, leading to expensive repairs.
Flushing is a necessary step to ensure quality repair, however, flushing alone cannot remove 100% of debris. CARDONE has provided an effective filtration system to extend the life of the power steering pump and ensure proper performance over the long haul.
Recent studies prove that A1 CARDONE Power Steering Pumps engineered with Magna-Pure filtration reduce comebacks on pump replacements by up to 40%.
Click here to view Maga-Pure Power Steering Pump Coverage
Features and Benefits
- Magna-Pure Filter mesh screening filters up to 190 micron particles.
- Magna-Pure Filter contains a magnet that collects tiny metallic particles.
- Magna-Pure Filter System designed with built-in bypass for optimal performance
- The filter is fully integrated into the reservoir, so no hose cutting is required, eliminating the possibility of additional leak points.
- Magna-Pure pumps are the perfect complement to mechanical flush systems which many shops currently use to save labor. Mechanical flushes are not as effective as the old method of spinning the pump and turning the steering wheel. The Magna-Pure Filtration System picks up where the mechanical flush leaves off, resulting in optimal performance and reduced labor.
In-Line Power Steering Filter
STOP Premature Power Steering System Failure due to contamination
Debris is a major cause of steering system failure. It travels via power steering fluid throughout the entire steering system, eroding and clogging various components and hoses, leading to expensive repairs. CARDONE’s new Magna-Pure In-Line Power Steering Filter can help prevent this contamination.