Building on decades of experience using reverse engineering to remanufacture brake products, CARDONE engineers have meticulously designed our CARDONE New Master Cylinders to match O.E. performance. Supplied with new O.E.-quality seals and cups, each unit is endurance-tested to ensure perfect fit, function and reliable performance.
- Only O.E.-quality seals and cups are used to ensure O.E. performance and reliability. All rubber components meet S.A.E. specifications
- Mounting hardware and bleeding kits are supplied with every unit to make the installation and bleeding process faster and easier (where applicable)
- Bores meet critical micro-finish specifications to eliminate pitting and corrosion, a cause of premature failure
- Castings feature a premium protective coating to minimize corrosion and extend unit life
- Seals are temperature-cycled from -30 F to +220 F to ensure reliable performance during your daily commute
- Plastic reservoirs are vacuum-tested to ensure they are leak free
Complete the Check It Fits tool and confirm all information in the Fitment Details section above to ensure you select the right part for your application.