CARDONE New Clutch Master Cylinders effectively returns hydraulic pressure to the clutch system, restoring the ability to shift properly again. Each unit is designed to fit and function like the original ensuring proper control and stability needed to stop your vehicle safety.
- All clutch master cylinders are supplied with a reservoir
- Life-cycle testing ensures that every clutch master cylinder exceeds S.A.E. stroke requirements
- 100% tested to ensure consistent, reliable performance
- Seals are temperature-cycled from -30°F to +220°F to ensure leak-free, reliable performance under harsh under-hood conditions
- A bleeding kit accompanies every unit for easy and proper installation
Complete the Check It Fits tool and confirm all information in the Fitment Details section above to ensure you select the right part for your application.