The turbocharger compressor wheel plays an important role in delivering high-pressure air to the intake manifold, resulting in more power. Traditional compressor wheels are made from cast aluminum which results in higher mass and lower fatigue life when compared to the lighter weight, stronger, Rotomaster Billet compressor wheel. These billet wheels are well suited for high demand applications including high performance racing applications or high duty cycle applications such as buses or delivery vehicles. Rotomaster Billet Compressor Wheels are designed to meet or exceed all O.E. performance standards and fit seamlessly into O.E. covers. Built for strength and tested for endurance, Rotomaster Billet Compressor Wheels provide peace of mind for severe-duty demands.
- Product designed and manufactured to accommodate O.E. applications
- Fits into O.E. cover, no modifications needed
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance
- All products are tested and inspected in an ISO-9001 compliant environment
- Machined from forged billet for strength
- Milled for consistent mass and consistent center of gravity
- Machined with a high degree of precision
- Stronger than OE cast aluminum wheels resulting in higher fatigue life
Complete the Check It Fits tool and confirm all information in the Fitment Details section above to ensure you select the right part for your application.