The turbocharger pedestal provides a mounting point for attaching the turbo to the engine. Certain pedestal designs also incorporate the exhaust back pressure valve actuator and control solenoid to help the engine warm up during cold operating conditions. CARDONE New Turbo Pedestals are manufactured with O.E.-grade material and feature an improved seal design to ensure high performance and durability. As a direct O.E.-replacement, ease of installation is guaranteed and all 0-rings and mounting bolts are included.
- Direct O.E. replacement
- Manufactured utilizing O.E.-grade material for durability
- Improved seal design prevents leakage and prolongs service life
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance
- Pressure tested to ensure trouble-free service
- O-rings and turbo to pedestal bolts included
- EBPV actuator and control solenoid included, where applicable
Complete the Check It Fits tool and confirm all information in the Fitment Details section above to ensure you select the right part for your application.