Turbocharger oil and coolant lines play an integral role in determining the longevity of a turbocharger. They provide the necessary fluids to lubricate and cool the turbocharger during normal operation, but if neglected, can lead to catastrophic failure of the unit. Over time, engine heat causes carbon deposits to build up within the lines, resulting in blockages that can starve the turbocharger. Oil and/or coolant lines should be replaced any time a turbocharger is removed or replaced. Our new oil and coolant lines are the result of years of research and process development aimed at producing the highest quality products in the aftermarket. Designed to meet or exceed O.E. performance, our lines are a direct fit, critical component to your turbocharger service.
- Designed in-house to meet or exceed O.E. performance.
- Custom designed spatial testing jigs used to confirm vehicle fitment for each application.
- Every line is pressure tested in-house to meet or exceed O.E. pressure requirements and prevent leaks.
- O.E. materials used to guarantee corrosion resistance.
- O.E. sealing technologies and materials used to prevent leaks.
Complete the Check It Fits tool and confirm all information in the Fitment Details section above to ensure you select the right part for your application.