Our ASE-Certified trainers travel the country to help keep technicians up-to-date with the latest vehicle technology.
More Than Just Parts
Making great auto parts is our bread and butter, but we know how quickly the automotive industry and automotive technology can change. This is why we offer training clinics across North America in English and Spanish. Whether you're a technician, a shop owner, a parts professional, or an automotive school, our ASE-Certified trainers teach the most up-to-date automotive methods and strategies that you will face in your day-to-day work.
Contact your local parts store or CARDONE Salesperson to schedule
Hydraulic & Electronic Power Steering
- Power steering failure diagnostics and installation techniques
- Complete Power Steering System repair, including how to sell a "Full System Service" (fluids, system flush, filters, coolers, and hoses)
- EPS service techniques: safety, diagnostic, and re-learning procedures
- Hands-on experience using both Hydraulic and Electronic Power Steering simulators
- Turbo design details, components, safety procedures, tools, special testing, equipment and technical tips
- Common turbocharger myths
- Using scan tool data and on-vehicle diagnostic techniques to determine need for replacement
- Failure analysis and root-cause autopsies to help technicians avoid repeat failure on newly installed turbos
Free On-Demand Webinars
Click below to watch any time for FREE
Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Evolution
- Types of EPS and emerging technologies
- How EPS works
- Best service practices: save time, prevent damage, tools required, diagnostic codes
- Symptoms and possible causes of failure
How to Diagnose, Inspect & Replace a Hybrid Battery
Live Clinics are currently on-hold due to Covid-19. Please check out the CARDONE YouTube Channel for our full library of technical videos.
We will begin live training again soon - stay tuned!