CARDONE's extensive experience in testing and engineering CV Drive Axles is the foundation behind our proprietary method of engineering a product that meets and even exceed O.E. performance. We have researched the reasons why original CVs typically fail and designed new solutions to avoid repeat failure. For example, our Neoprene boots are designed with additional bellows, when needed, to resist bellow stress and ozone cracking - the leading cause of boot failure. Additionally, all CV Drive Axle shafts are individually verified for straightness, resulting in vibration-free performance at all speeds.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Boot clamps are pneumatically crimped, creating a perfect seal between the boot and housing.
- CV Drive Axle is measured after assembly to ensure proper fit.
- CV Drive Axle shafts are inspected for run out to prevent vibration.
- High-quality grease withstands high-temperature and pressure extremes, which extends joint life.
- High-tech grinding machines maintain the original design of the outer housing, race and cage to guarantee reliable performance.
- Neoprene boots ensure excellent environmental stress resistance, which eliminates cracking - a leading cause of boot failure.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Splines are chased to ensure proper fit of the axle into the mating hub and transmission, which eliminates installation hassles.
- Threads are chased to ensure proper fit of the new retaining nut supplied with each CV Drive axle.
- A new axle retaining nut is supplied with every unit for a hassle-free installation, due to the likelihood that the original retaining nut is worn or stripped
- Boot clamps are pneumatically crimped, creating a perfect seal between the boot and housing
- CV Drive Axle measurements are validated after assembly to ensure a proper fit
- CV Drive Axle part numbers with an â€œHDâ€� suffix are severe-duty applications and include a thermoplastic outboard boot for increased life and durability versus a traditional neoprene boot.
- High-quality grease withstands high-temperature and high-torque demands to ensure long-lasting, reliable performance
- Neoprene boots are designed with additional bellows, when needed, to resist bellow stress and cracking, which is the leading cause of boot failure
- Proprietary engineering processes ensure that all CV Drive Axles meet O.E. form, fit and function
- Splines are precision rolled to ensure proper fit of CV Drive Axle into the mating hub and transmission, which eliminates installation hassles
- Threads are precision rolled to ensure proper fit when axle nut is installed
- Transmission seal diameter is precision-machined after heat treatment to ensure correct surface finish, promoting long seal life
Complete the Check It Fits tool and confirm all information in the Fitment Details section above to ensure you select the right part for your application.