CARDONE Remanufactured Distributors provide reliable performance at the best price. Installing a CARDONE Distributor on your vehicle will ensure that proper voltage is transmitted to the spark plugs in the correct timing pattern so that your vehicle will perform on command.
- 100% new points and condensers installed where applicable
- All electronic module components are 100% computer tested to ensure full functionality
- Automated test equipment verifies signal strength, correct polarity of wire harness, air gap, crank reluctor tooth size, as well as ignition coil and pickup performance
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. performance
- O.E. components with consistently high failure rates are 100% replaced or repaired to meet or exceed O.E. performance
- Precise machining tolerances prevent oil leakage, poor timing, setting of the "Check Engine" light, and premature failure
- Remanufactured under stringent quality standards to ensure product reliability
- 100% computer tested for guaranteed, long-lasting performance
- Dust covers and gaskets are also included on Honda applications for your convenience
- Each distributor includes the cap and rotor to make installation a snap
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M performance
Complete the Check It Fits tool and confirm all information in the Fitment Details section above to ensure you select the right part for your application.
CoreWhat is a core? A core is a used automotive part that is returned to the remanufacturer instead of being scrapped. Why return cores? Cores are literally at the “core” of the remanufacturing process, because they are the raw material used to start the remanufacturing process. That’s why remanufacturers buy cores back from customers, and they pay the most for good quality cores. If a core has too much damage in key areas, it may be unusable or require extra resources to process; therefore a reduced core payment may be awarded. This core policy explains potential deductions that may be taken from the core price if certain components are missing or damaged. What is remanufacturing? Remanufacturing is the process of taking used parts, completely disassembling and thoroughly cleaning them, replacing the worn components with original quality components, and restoring them to their original function. Every unit is 100% tested to ensure O.E. performance. Why “reman”? PRODUCTS
Reman captures used, durable goods like auto parts and puts them “back on the road” to new and sometimes better than new performance. Reman provides the opportunity for detection of common failure modes and incorporation of design improvements to prevent repeat failure.
Reman products cost consumers about 40% less than new. Reman products are one of the few “green” products that actually costs less than their “non-green” counterparts.
Reman saves up to 86% of the energy required to build a new unit. Reman realizes Greenhouse Gas savings of up to 25 lbs. per unit over new. Reman saves up to 85% of the raw material required to produce a new unit by reusing existing products. Reman is even more sustainable than recycling, as product castings are preserved rather than melted down to raw material, saving energy and reducing emissions.