CARDONE Remanufactured Complete Axle Assemblies are engineered using the most stringent quality processes to deliver smooth, consistent performance in any driving condition. 100% function and noise testing provides peace of mind for the long haul. Each unit comes installation-ready, eliminating the need for the time consuming and difficult task of rebuilding the differential and axle components. In an industry where time is such a valuable commodity, CARDONE strives to help make sure your time is spent wisely.
- All bearing pre-loads are set and housings and shafts are inspected using precision measuring equipment.
- All units are 100% tested for gear noise and function.
- All units are pressure-tested to guarantee leak-free performance.
- All units come pre-filled with oil and an oil additive, when required, on axles with a limited slip differential.
- Delivery to and core pickup from your shop is coordinated by us, free of charge.
- Each unit is ready to install, saving labor time and eliminating the hassle of rebuilding the original.
- Housing is powder-coated for maximum corrosion protection that further enhances on car durability.
- O.E.-quality ring and pinion gears are set up for correct backlash and gear mesh pattern.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Supplied with parking brake shoes and complete hardware. Backing plate tabs and adjusters are pre-lubed before assembly.
- Units are remanufactured using new O.E.-quality bearings, dust shields, seals and gaskets.
- Units are shipped in durable, reusable containers to improve the productâ€™s overall sustainability and facilitate easier core returns.
Complete the Check It Fits tool and confirm all information in the Fitment Details section above to ensure you select the right part for your application.
CoreWhat is a core? A core is a used automotive part that is returned to the remanufacturer instead of being scrapped. Why return cores? Cores are literally at the “core” of the remanufacturing process, because they are the raw material used to start the remanufacturing process. That’s why remanufacturers buy cores back from customers, and they pay the most for good quality cores. If a core has too much damage in key areas, it may be unusable or require extra resources to process; therefore a reduced core payment may be awarded. This core policy explains potential deductions that may be taken from the core price if certain components are missing or damaged. What is remanufacturing? Remanufacturing is the process of taking used parts, completely disassembling and thoroughly cleaning them, replacing the worn components with original quality components, and restoring them to their original function. Every unit is 100% tested to ensure O.E. performance. Why “reman”? PRODUCTS
Reman captures used, durable goods like auto parts and puts them “back on the road” to new and sometimes better than new performance. Reman provides the opportunity for detection of common failure modes and incorporation of design improvements to prevent repeat failure.
Reman products cost consumers about 40% less than new. Reman products are one of the few “green” products that actually costs less than their “non-green” counterparts.
Reman saves up to 86% of the energy required to build a new unit. Reman realizes Greenhouse Gas savings of up to 25 lbs. per unit over new. Reman saves up to 85% of the raw material required to produce a new unit by reusing existing products. Reman is even more sustainable than recycling, as product castings are preserved rather than melted down to raw material, saving energy and reducing emissions.