CARDONE supports ecological conservation. Pair any full or mild hybrid vehicle with an CARDONE Remanufactured Electronic Pump and Motor and you will not only make your vehicle more GREEN and efficient, but your vehicle will return to the road at a fraction of the cost compared to the O.E. dealer.
- 100% new OE-quality seals and cups are installed to prevent leakage and ensure like-new performance and reliability. All rubber meets S.A.E. specifications.
- Components and complete assembly are 100% hydraulically and electronically tested.
- An additional final stage tester simulates reactionary braking scenarios, which tests common stress points for unit failure ensuring reliable performance when unit is installed.
- Plastic reservoirs are 100% vacuum-tested to ensure proper function.
- Units come with 100% new OE-quality rubber components.
- Bores meet critical micro finish specifications to eliminate pitting and corrosion, which could cause premature failure.
Complete the Check It Fits tool and confirm all information in the Fitment Details section above to ensure you select the right part for your application.
CoreWhat is a core? A core is a used automotive part that is returned to the remanufacturer instead of being scrapped. Why return cores? Cores are literally at the “core” of the remanufacturing process, because they are the raw material used to start the remanufacturing process. That’s why remanufacturers buy cores back from customers, and they pay the most for good quality cores. If a core has too much damage in key areas, it may be unusable or require extra resources to process; therefore a reduced core payment may be awarded. This core policy explains potential deductions that may be taken from the core price if certain components are missing or damaged. What is remanufacturing? Remanufacturing is the process of taking used parts, completely disassembling and thoroughly cleaning them, replacing the worn components with original quality components, and restoring them to their original function. Every unit is 100% tested to ensure O.E. performance. Why “reman”? PRODUCTS
Reman captures used, durable goods like auto parts and puts them “back on the road” to new and sometimes better than new performance. Reman provides the opportunity for detection of common failure modes and incorporation of design improvements to prevent repeat failure.
Reman products cost consumers about 40% less than new. Reman products are one of the few “green” products that actually costs less than their “non-green” counterparts.
Reman saves up to 86% of the energy required to build a new unit. Reman realizes Greenhouse Gas savings of up to 25 lbs. per unit over new. Reman saves up to 85% of the raw material required to produce a new unit by reusing existing products. Reman is even more sustainable than recycling, as product castings are preserved rather than melted down to raw material, saving energy and reducing emissions.