All CARDONE 100% New Electronic Throttle Bodies are guaranteed to fit and function like the original due to our proprietary engineering standards. Each unit is built and tested as a complete assembly to ensure quick installation and reliable performance. All components match O.E., ensuring accurate air flow in all driving conditions and peak engine performance.
- A specialized component cleaning process prevents the throttle bore surface from being deformed, ensuring optimum airflow.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Each unit is disassembled and meticulously inspected. Each component is inspected, remanufactured or replaced resulting in reliable and consistent performance.
- Each unit is guaranteed to function like the original.
- Final assemblies are tested for all critical functions, including response time and airflow at multiple points.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- The high and low integrated throttle position sensors are tested to match OE characteristics throughout the entire operational range.
- 100% computerized testing of motor, throttle position sensor and articulation ensures reliable and consistent performance.
- Critical components used in manufacturing the electronic throttle body, including the housing, throttle plate, position sensors, throttle actuator motor and throttle plate return spring conform to precise O.E. dimensions.
- Each throttle body is tested for all critical functions, including response time and air flow at multiple points, ensuring an optimal fuel/air ratio.
- Each unit is guaranteed to fit and function like the original.
Complete the Check It Fits tool and confirm all information in the Fitment Details section above to ensure you select the right part for your application.