Building on decades of experience using reverse engineering to remanufacture power steering products, CARDONE engineers have meticulously designed and tested our CARDONE New Power Steering Pumps to fit and perform like the original. Each unit is supplied with premium high-temperature seals for reliability you can count on.
- All critical components (cam packs, spool valves, etc.) are triple-tested to ensure product reliability.
- All units are built with 100% new O-rings and premium-grade HNBR seals to prevent leaks. HNBR does not break down at high temperatures like conventional seal material.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Final pump assembly is computer-tested to measure pressure, bypass, fluid flow, valve operation, steering effort and noise to ensure reliable performance.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Shafts are surfaced to precise specifications to eliminate premature seal wear and extend pump life.
- Units are supplied with 100% tested and calibrated pressure relief valves.
- Manufactured with premium grade, high-temperature seals for added durability under all driving conditions.
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance.
- Precise bushing alignment prevents premature shaft and seal wear, significantly reducing noise and vibration.
- Rigorous computer load testing ensures optimal performance and durability by incorporating real-world parameters during the test cycle.
- Application-specific, in-line filter provided with each unit. No filter modifications required.
- Each unit computer load-tested to ensure optimal performance and durability by incorporating real-world parameters during the test cycle.
- Pulley, pipe and, reservoir pre-installed or included separately, based on application. Supplied in the configuration that makes installation as easy as possible.
Complete the Check It Fits tool and confirm all information in the Fitment Details section above to ensure you select the right part for your application.