Building on decades of experience using reverse engineering to remanufacture automotive wiper motors, CARDONE engineers have meticulously designed our CARDONE New Window Lift Motors as an improvement over the original design. Our motor gears are designed with a stronger, less brittle material to prevent premature wear, stripping and breakage - resulting in a product you can trust for the long haul.
- Load testing ensures guaranteed performance every time
- Brushes are precisely designed to ensure armature and contacts are properly matched
- Every motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet operation and long life
- Designed with a stronger, less brittle material than O.E. to prevent premature wear, stripping and breakage
- Magnets deliver the right amount of torque needed to withstand extreme weather conditions and to compensate for other worn components in the window lift system
- Units are designed with extra torque motors to prevent premature failure resulting from improperly lubricated window lift regulators
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. performance
Complete the Check It Fits tool and confirm all information in the Fitment Details section above to ensure you select the right part for your application.