Building on decades of experience using reverse engineering to remanufacture automotive wiper motors, CARDONE engineers have meticulously designed our CARDONE New Window Lift Motors as an improvement over the original design. Our motor gears are designed with a stronger, less brittle material to prevent premature wear, stripping and breakage - resulting in a product you can trust for the long haul.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Each motor is 100% tested. Testing includes loading the motor on a simulated window fixture to verify speed and strength of the motor
- Every motor has its internal components inspected and gauged. Bushings are gauged and re-impregnated with lubricating oil, ball bearings are replaced with new and armatures are fully tested to ensure insulation
- Every remanufactured motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet operation and long life
- Every remanufactured motor is fully compatible with the O.E. mounting and regulator
- For motors which have an auto up / down feature, output signals and pulse counts are matched to the vehicle application and motors are shipped in the â€˜full up positionâ€™
- Internal gears are gauged, inspected and renewed for reuse or replaced if out of spec. Replacement gears are redesigned with a stronger, less brittle material than O.E. to prevent premature wear, stripping and breakage
- Motor magnets are 100% recharged, guaranteeing efficiency and reliability
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Brushes are precisely designed to ensure armature and contacts are properly matched
- Designed with a stronger, less brittle material than O.E. to prevent premature wear, stripping and breakage
- Every motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet operation and long life
- Load testing ensures guaranteed performance every time
- Magnets deliver the right amount of torque needed to withstand extreme weather conditions and to compensate for other worn components in the window lift system
- Units are designed with extra torque motors to prevent premature failure resulting from improperly lubricated window lift regulators
Complete the Check It Fits tool and confirm all information in the Fitment Details section above to ensure you select the right part for your application.