When your window lift motor fails, it is often caused by a failure in the regulator assembly. This failure will cause premature burnout of the Window Lift Motor. With a CARDONE engineered New Window Lift Motor and Regulator Assembly, you can save time and money by replacing the entire assembly. CARDONE Window Lift Motor and Regulator Assemblies are engineered to meet or exceed OEM performance, providing a quality product both you and your vehicle can rely on.
- Improved over original performance, all gears are designed with a stronger, less brittle material than O.E. to prevent premature wear, striping and breakage, thus extending the performance life.
- 100% load testing ensures guaranteed performance every time.
- Every motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet operation and long life.
- Brushes are precisely designed to ensure armature and contacts are properly matched.
- Units are designed with extra torque motors to prevent premature failure resulting from improperly lubricated window lift regulators.
- Magnets deliver the right amount of torque needed to withstand extreme weather conditions and to compensate for other worn components in the window lift system.
- Guaranteed fit and function.
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. performance.
Complete the Check It Fits tool and confirm all information in the Fitment Details section above to ensure you select the right part for your application.