When your window lift motor fails, it is often caused by a failure in the regulator assembly. This failure will cause premature burnout of the Window Lift Motor. With a CARDONE engineered New Window Lift Motor and Regulator Assembly, you can save time and money by replacing the entire assembly. CARDONE Window Lift Motor and Regulator Assemblies are engineered to meet or exceed OEM performance, providing a quality product both you and your vehicle can rely on.
- All critical bearings are relubricated or replaced to extend product life
- Each unit is 100% tested at 3 points in the remanufacturing process for guaranteed performance
- Every motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet operation and long life
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Improved over original performance, gears are redesigned with a stronger, less brittle material than O.E. to prevent premature wear, striping and breakage
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M performance
- Motor magnets are 100% recharged for superior performance and reliability
- 100% load testing ensures guaranteed performance every time.
- Brushes are precisely designed to ensure armature and contacts are properly matched.
- Every motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet operation and long life.
- Guaranteed fit and function.
- Improved over original performance, all gears are designed with a stronger, less brittle material than O.E. to prevent premature wear, striping and breakage, thus extending the performance life.
- Magnets deliver the right amount of torque needed to withstand extreme weather conditions and to compensate for other worn components in the window lift system.
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. performance.
- Units are designed with extra torque motors to prevent premature failure resulting from improperly lubricated window lift regulators.
Complete the Check It Fits tool and confirm all information in the Fitment Details section above to ensure you select the right part for your application.