CARDONE Ultra(TM) Premium Calipers feature an exclusive, silver weather-proof coating that protects against rust and corrosion. Since 2002, over 70% of new vehicles have come with premium, open-spoke wheels, so high-end appearance and performance are important to today's car owner. CARDONE Ultra(TM) Premium Calipers deliver both, as they are backed by over 45 years of remanufacturing expertise. With all the installation hardware provided in the box, including banjo bolt and mounting bracket, these calipers are a snap to install. Between the premium appearance, reliable performance and easy installation, CARDONE Ultra(TM) Premium Calipers truly go “above and beyond” the average brake caliper.
- Engineered to meet or exceed O.E. performance.
- Every unit is 100% tested to ensure reliable performance.
- Ideal for commercial use as well as performance vehicles.
- No core return required.
- Zinc plating offers a silver O.E.-like finish.
- Rubber seals are replaced with new high temperature EPDM rubber for extended life and optimum performance.
- A plastic cap plug protects every brake port thread to ensure a trouble free installation.
- An exclusive silver weather-proof coating that stops rust from forming, maintaining a showroom appearance.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Mounting bracket is included where applicable for a hassle-free installation.
- New banjo bolts are included where applicable to ensure a perfect fit and quick installation.
- New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and a positive seal.
- New washers are included where applicable for a proper seal.
- Pistons are durable, resistant to cracking or pitting and handle great loads.
CoreWhat is a core? A core is a used automotive part that is returned to the remanufacturer instead of being scrapped. Why return cores? Cores are literally at the “core” of the remanufacturing process, because they are the raw material used to start the remanufacturing process. That’s why remanufacturers buy cores back from customers, and they pay the most for good quality cores. If a core has too much damage in key areas, it may be unusable or require extra resources to process; therefore a reduced core payment may be awarded. This core policy explains potential deductions that may be taken from the core price if certain components are missing or damaged. What is remanufacturing? Remanufacturing is the process of taking used parts, completely disassembling and thoroughly cleaning them, replacing the worn components with original quality components, and restoring them to their original function. Every unit is 100% tested to ensure O.E. performance. Why “reman”? PRODUCTS
Reman captures used, durable goods like auto parts and puts them “back on the road” to new and sometimes better than new performance. Reman provides the opportunity for detection of common failure modes and incorporation of design improvements to prevent repeat failure.
Reman products cost consumers about 40% less than new. Reman products are one of the few “green” products that actually costs less than their “non-green” counterparts.
Reman saves up to 86% of the energy required to build a new unit. Reman realizes Greenhouse Gas savings of up to 25 lbs. per unit over new. Reman saves up to 85% of the raw material required to produce a new unit by reusing existing products. Reman is even more sustainable than recycling, as product castings are preserved rather than melted down to raw material, saving energy and reducing emissions.