CARDONE Remanufactured Superchargers are a direct bolt-on application. Every unit is individually quality tested and inspected on all subcomponents levels including compressor, pulley, and snout clearances, to ensure OEM performance and reliability. This allows seamless operation and improved engine efficiency throughout the power band.
- All units come with the required gaskets and mounting hardware for easy installation
- Each unit is 100% disassembled and thoroughly cleaned using proprietary processes and dedicated specialized equipment
- All component parts are inspected to exacting standards, and renewed as necessary to ensure that problematic areas that typically cause failure are renewed to the highest quality standards
- 100% of rotating, journal, and thrust bearings and seals are replaced, and all mating surfaces/passages are renewed as required for a longer-lasting unit
- 100% dynamic balancing of compressor wheels, turbine shaft/wheel assemblies and complete rotating assembly guarantees proper operation and extends unit life
- All wheels, shafts and corresponding bores are measured and controlled with specific go/no-go tolerances and renewed or replaced as needed to ensure trouble-free operation
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M performance
Complete the Check It Fits tool and confirm all information in the Fitment Details section above to ensure you select the right part for your application.
CoreWhat is a core? A core is a used automotive part that is returned to the remanufacturer instead of being scrapped. Why return cores? Cores are literally at the “core” of the remanufacturing process, because they are the raw material used to start the remanufacturing process. That’s why remanufacturers buy cores back from customers, and they pay the most for good quality cores. If a core has too much damage in key areas, it may be unusable or require extra resources to process; therefore a reduced core payment may be awarded. This core policy explains potential deductions that may be taken from the core price if certain components are missing or damaged. What is remanufacturing? Remanufacturing is the process of taking used parts, completely disassembling and thoroughly cleaning them, replacing the worn components with original quality components, and restoring them to their original function. Every unit is 100% tested to ensure O.E. performance. Why “reman”? PRODUCTS - Reman captures used, durable goods like auto parts and puts them “back on the road” to new and sometimes better than new performance. Reman provides the opportunity for detection of common failure modes and incorporation of design improvements to prevent repeat failure.
ECONOMY - Reman products cost consumers about 40% less than new. Reman products are one of the few “green” products that actually costs less than their “non-green” counterparts.
ENVIRONMENTAL - Reman saves up to 86% of the energy required to build a new unit. Reman realizes Greenhouse Gas savings of up to 25 lbs. per unit over new. Reman saves up to 85% of the raw material required to produce a new unit by reusing existing products. Reman is even more sustainable than recycling, as product castings are preserved rather than melted down to raw material, saving energy and reducing emissions.