CARDONE’s legacy began in 1970 when its first product offering was released - Remanufactured Wiper Motors. Since then, the CARDONE name has become synonymous with high-quality, remanufactured products. Every CARDONE wiper motor is re-engineered, built and tested to match O.E. performance. For nearly half a century, CARDONE Remanufactured Wiper Motors have provided rock-solid reliability that you can trust for the long haul.
- Each unit has its main components tested or gauged against the O.E. standard. [Armature, Field, Bearing, Parking switch, or pulse board] – Then the final product is tested for each of its functions on the vehicle.
- Every motor bearing is re-impregnated or replaced as needed.
- Lubrication is applied to the output gear to provide maximum load capacity and long life.
- Weak solder points are 100% reflowed to extend life expectancy
- Motor magnets are 100% recharged for performance and reliability.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
CoreWhat is a core? A core is a used automotive part that is returned to the remanufacturer instead of being scrapped. Why return cores? Cores are literally at the “core” of the remanufacturing process, because they are the raw material used to start the remanufacturing process. That’s why remanufacturers buy cores back from customers, and they pay the most for good quality cores. If a core has too much damage in key areas, it may be unusable or require extra resources to process; therefore a reduced core payment may be awarded. This core policy explains potential deductions that may be taken from the core price if certain components are missing or damaged. What is remanufacturing? Remanufacturing is the process of taking used parts, completely disassembling and thoroughly cleaning them, replacing the worn components with original quality components, and restoring them to their original function. Every unit is 100% tested to ensure O.E. performance. Why “reman”? PRODUCTS
Reman captures used, durable goods like auto parts and puts them “back on the road” to new and sometimes better than new performance. Reman provides the opportunity for detection of common failure modes and incorporation of design improvements to prevent repeat failure.
Reman products cost consumers about 40% less than new. Reman products are one of the few “green” products that actually costs less than their “non-green” counterparts.
Reman saves up to 86% of the energy required to build a new unit. Reman realizes Greenhouse Gas savings of up to 25 lbs. per unit over new. Reman saves up to 85% of the raw material required to produce a new unit by reusing existing products. Reman is even more sustainable than recycling, as product castings are preserved rather than melted down to raw material, saving energy and reducing emissions.