Building on decades of experience using reverse engineering to remanufacture automotive wiper motors, CARDONE engineers have meticulously designed our CARDONE New Wiper Motors as an improvement over the original design. Our motor gears are designed with a stronger, less brittle material to prevent premature wear, striping and breakage - resulting in a product you can trust for the long haul.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Each unit has its main components tested or gauged against the O.E. standard. [Armature, Field, Bearing, Parking switch, or pulse board] â€“ Then the final product is tested for each of its functions on the vehicle.
- Every motor bearing is re-impregnated or replaced as needed.
- Lubrication is applied to the output gear to provide maximum load capacity and long life.
- Motor magnets are 100% recharged for performance and reliability.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Weak solder points are 100% reflowed to extend life expectancy
- Brushes are precisely designed to ensure armature and contacts are properly matched.
- Every motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet operation and long life.
- Gears are designed with a stronger, less brittle material than O.E. to prevent premature wear, striping and breakage.
- Load testing ensures reliable performance.
- Magnets deliver the right amount of torque needed to withstand extreme weather conditions and to compensate for other worn components in the wiper motor transmission linkage.
Complete the Check It Fits tool and confirm all information in the Fitment Details section above to ensure you select the right part for your application.